Jessie French

D.S. Arden a440tech@loop.com
Sat, 10 Feb 1996 15:43:36 -0800

Greetings to all:

I am writing in a slightly different vein due to a bizzare situation.

I was asked to look at a Jessie French studio upright #180187 (1947drop
action). To my amazement, someone took the action out some
years ago (as I understand it) and never returned it.  The case is very
unique and quite beautiful. In the (very) unlikely event that anyone may
have any suggestion as to finding a replacement action, I would
appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Dennis Arden, RPT, AE
a440tech@loop.com

-------------------
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 21:21:51 -0500
From: Bbarasa@aol.com
To: pianotech@byu.edu
Subject: Re: Concert tuning stability fuse

<< when everything sonds just right, I put my right shoulder up to cover my
right ear and I put my left hand over my left ear and I pound each note of
the tuned section with three very hard blows.

This sounds like a new and improved version of the game Twister.

Maybe you should just invest in those ear protectors the ground crew uses at
the airport.

Barb B., PT but not R'ed
Sycamore IL