No subject

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Sun, 11 Feb 1996 22:27:23 -0500

whoever he may be) rote, 2/10:
<<This will probably start a donnybrook BUT it's interesting that there about
400% more programs out there for the Intel environment than there are for the
MAC.  Somebody must know something>>

Actually, for a platform with a user base 11 times that of the mac's, it's
suprising to learn that there are only 5 times more software titles.

But as Don Menudo offered in a private post, there's "no need for a public
dissing contest". I agree. We should get back to the subject at hand, which
was how welfare moms are responsible for the moral and economic decline of
this great nation, and in particular, that giant sucking sound which Ross
Perot hears to his south. If challenged, I promise to reveal what that has to
do with the slow demise of the once noble acoustic piano.
But I'll just leave you with this. My god is the only true god, and everyone
else's were just poor students at Her sunday school. (After all, if we can't
talk about computer platforms, religion and politics, what's left that's fun,
"How I would have done it if I'd been doing it"?)

<giggle>

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, PTG

"We mustn't underestimate our power of teamwork." Bob Davis