Repin or Reblock?

Tunrboy@aol.com Tunrboy@aol.com
Sun, 11 Feb 1996 23:51:09 -0500

Should I "bit the bullet" and just replace the block? Two
final considerations: one, this referral comes froma dealer who sends ALOT
of rebuilding work my way; and two, I am absolutely buried in work, so bring-
ing in this piano to replace the block is going to be a major pain.

Reblock it.  The day or two you spend installing a new block WILL pay off in
the long run.   Just think of how you'd feel if you went to tune it in 6
months and your size 6 pins were slipping around in that block.  Don't waste
your time, reblock it now.

Eric Leatha
tunrboy@aol.com