DC Humidistats

Tunerguy@aol.com Tunerguy@aol.com
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 17:52:40 -0500

I can't remember specifics but a call to Dampp Chasser would give you the
exact dates........ however 1985 seems to ring a bell. Also it is important
to remember that the first of the (NEW-black) Humidistats were the culprits.
They can be identified easially because they DO NOT have the yellow sticker
on their front side and the earli warning light does not have the little
white sticker with the little hole punched in it. That sticker id attatched
to the wire from the light near the plug where it goes into the Stat.

                                     I hope this helps

                                       Tom (tunerguy) Cobble