Hey Allen!!!!!!!

TLGreene@aol.com TLGreene@aol.com
Sun, 18 Feb 1996 23:27:04 -0500

>crane@twsuvm.uc.twsu.edu

What kind of belts do you use and what grit?  I'll try this method next time.
 Like you I usually epoxy the pins unless they really hammer in hard.  And I
almost always use the 1" pins as well, but wouldn't it be nice to get some of
those chome "dealies" the asian makers have.  Do you know of any suppliers of
them?  Probably the dimensions wouldn't work, but they look fine and seem to
hold up under the dampness we get here in Tidewater very well.

Thanks for the info.

Terry Greene RPT
Hampton Roads Chapter