text reader

TrptPlayer@aol.com TrptPlayer@aol.com
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 12:16:01 -0500

I have suddenly begun to get all of the "control" characters when I download
the condensed version of pianotech.  I don't believe that this has happened
before..  I'm on AOL, and am downloading to the download folder, then reading
it using my Windows '95 text reader.  Any suggestions on how I can download
these files and read them in a more recognizable form.  All the text is
there, but I am distracted by all the = at the end of lines, etc.
Tom Thompson