Kimball is gone! Now what?

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 13:26:25 -0600

>...In case you don't recognize the name "Pearl River", it's more commonly re-
>ferred to by the name of a Chinese boat: junk. Kimball may be gone, but
>it's reputation lives on. Why would any dealer want to stock a piano similar
>in quality to a Kimball?
>
>Les Smith
>lessmith@buffnet.net

Gee, Les, why do you want to go and dish a piano maker like Kimball?  There
are many Kimball's that are appreciated by their owners, by other piano
service personnel, and by me, especially since I service approximately 200
of them.  Surely this is not how you talk to Kimball owners, as well?
Telling them their piano is junk?

Keith McGavern, RPT
kam544@ionet.net
Oklahoma Baptist University