Kimball is gone! Now what?

Don Rose drose@sask.maple.net
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 08:59:31 -0800

Hi Les,

>servicing them. I don't. Consequently I don't service any of them any more.
>But that's just my personal opinion and I certainly didn't mean to offend
>you!
>
>Les Smith
>lessmith@buffnet.net

So what is wrong with the Vienese edition Grand piano. If you compare it with out inexpensive
grands it is very competitive.

I know I don't personally like 40" uprights--but I would extend that to any 40" upright.

With the infux of poor "electric keyboards" with 61 keys, I bemoan the disappearance of yet
another acoustic piano maker. We need more not less. In the 20's there were over 50 piano
companies in Canada alone. And the quality was there along with competive
 pricing.

Regards,  Don Rose drose@sask.maple.net