Accutuner Dual System -Reply

tom dibenedetto tdib@umich.edu
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 20:33:55 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996 Tunerguy@aol.com wrote:

> I JUST DO, EVERYBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO BE IRRATIONAL ABOUT AT LEAST ONE
> THING.............or do they!???????????????

hey tunerguy, and everyone else,

just a note of thanks for your obvious commitment to saving bandwidth and
our precious time, BUT, even that can go to far. These messages arrive in
drips and drabs, some take a few minutes, some take several days or even
longer. If you dont refernce your remarks in at least a minimal way to
the message to which you are responding, we are left clueless as to what
it is you are talking about. At least this particular message has a very
general applicability..........
ciao, tom
BTW, the answer to your question is YES, one at the very least!