sign-off & other stuff

Wippen@aol.com Wippen@aol.com
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 17:56:05 -0500

Hi to all on pianotech,

I'm going to be temporarily signing off pianotech for a week or so. I'm going
into the hospital Thursday  to get my ticker rebuilt,tuned and voiced (quad
by-pass) :( and I don't want my mailbox to explode.

I'll catch up on things thru the archives while I am getting better.

There are a few questions I'd like to ask but please reply direct. No sense
clogging up the bandwidth.

Question 1.  Re my impending surgery, are there any of you who have had this
done and, if so,  what special problems have I got to look forward to when I
start tuning again e.i. discomfort,etc. Sort of a weird question, huh, but to
be forewarned.........

Question 2.  I recently saw, very briefly, a new Nakamura grand piano (yawn)
at a local dealer. This brand is a first in my locality. Any of you seen them
and what do you think?

Question 3.  I recently signed on to the PTG-L list. Now, I know how a lot of
you feel about Associates, of which I'm. I really planned to be a tested RPT
by now since I rejoined PTG last March, but with these health problems I
havn't  gotten it done yet.

I will !!

I am very pro PTG, always have been, ever since I first joined as a Craftsman
member in 1968.
Like I said, I have been reading the PTG-L list for a while. Can someone tell
me ( by direct e-mail,now) just what the HELL is going on.

Might make some interesting reading while I heal up, and give me some insight
or background into what has caused the fracus.

No more questions... at least for now.... and as Arnold S. and Johann S. both
said:

I'LL  BE  BACH!!!

Paul Dempsey
Marshall University