Accutuner Dual System -Reply

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 13:03:24 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996 18:36:03 -0700 (MST) you wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Feb 1996 Tunerguy@aol.com wrote:
>
>> I JUST DO, EVERYBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO BE IRRATIONAL ABOUT AT LEAST ONE
>> THING.............or do they!???????????????
>>

>hey tunerguy, and everyone else,
>
>just a note of thanks for your obvious commitment to saving bandwidth and
>our precious time, BUT, even that can go to far. These messages arrive in
>drips and drabs, some take a few minutes, some take several days or even
>longer. If you dont refernce your remarks in at least a minimal way to
>the message to which you are responding, we are left clueless as to what
>it is you are talking about. At least this particular message has a very
>general applicability..........
>ciao, tom
>BTW, the answer to your question is YES, one at the very least!

Thank You very Much For this post !!!!!!!
I fear, however that it will go unnoticed as others have in the past!
Please, everyone, if you are RE: ing someones post please include a
part of it so the rest of us can figure out what your talking
about!!!!!!! Oh BTW could you also sign your post as well?
            Greg Newell
Greg & Mary Ellen Newell
Greg's Piano Forte'
12970 Harlon Ave.