Back Issues On Line / CD

Newton Hunt nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu
Mon, 01 Jan 1996 12:24:53 -0500

I have been talking to our librarian about donating my back issues of the
Journal and Technician to the music media division at Douglass Campus of
Rutgers Univ.

I have the entire set of Journals and the Technicians back to about 1947.

These Jouranls would be made available to the entire world through the media
services links to all institutions and individuals.  Any article request would
be copies from the original and send out at minum cost.

I can speak to our librarian about conversion to microfiche, CD-ROM or online
readable database, but considering the cost I doubt its favorability.

If this service is of interst to anyone please send me a note that I can pass
onto our librarian.  The more requests I can get the sooner it will be done.

Another thought I have had is to donate libraries to the local library to make
the information available to any and all of interest.  They can be placed in
reserves, not to be checkedout, but to be copied, read and researched.

Please post your interest, or non interest to me at

      Newton J. Hunt
      nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu

Happy New Year!