A good power screwdriver

PNOTNR@aol.com PNOTNR@aol.com
Tue, 02 Jan 1996 23:15:46 -0500

>Can anyone recommend a good power screwdriver?

I like my Milwaukee cordless screwdriver.  I purchased it from Webb Phillips
at a seminar, then received a second one this year because I bought 8
Dampp-Chaser systems.  (I think that promotion is still going on)

It has good power for its size, (it's not all that much bigger then a typical
tuning lever) and has 5 torque settings.  The battery charges quickly, and
the tool is hinged in the center so that you have a choice of 2 positions
(straight, or angled 135 degrees) You can get it with a drill chuck (1/4")
and a bunch of driver bits.

Gordon Large
Maine