Back Issues On Line / CD

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Wed, 03 Jan 1996 14:52:16 -0700

>My only regret is that I had not found a place for my own collection, and
>had to dispose of it privately.

Many collections like that get disposed of in the dustbin, unfortunately.

>online is more problematic, largely due to the need for large amounts of
>online storage.  There, too, there are alternatives, depending on what

I'd rather not see the entire library on-line unless it was by subscription
only. If the PTG ever got around to its own Internet server and wished to
offer the library on-line to members even for an additional charge  I'd be
one of the first to sign up. I'd still like a copy on CD-ROM though,
especially if there was a PTG Multi-Media Piano version which could be
loaned to customers as a business builder.

                John

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com