Piano loan program

Newton Hunt nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu
Thu, 04 Jan 1996 09:49:59 -0500

We have had a piano loan program in place for two years.  On 1/12/96 is the
sale of the used 'new' stock.

The dealer is wanting to charge us $100 for each piano he moves in to replace
the old.  This is not a budgeted expense of $2000 which we cannot afford.

We, the chair and I, would appreciate knowing how many other schools are
charged a moving in fee, how much it is, and any other expenses incurred with a
loan program.

This dealer is not a pleasant person to deal with and all of a sudden he is
changing the provisions of the contract in mid year.

We may be looking to change providors in the near future.

All comments or information will be held in confidence and will be greatly
appreciated.

Send comments or information to:
      Newton J. hunt
      Rutgers University