Winter Wonderland (Social)

EHILBERT@midd.middlebury.edu EHILBERT@midd.middlebury.edu
Tue, 09 Jan 1996 01:04:00 -0500 (EST)

Hi Collette,
      Welcome to winterwonderland as we also know it here in Vermont.
We have about 20 inches on the ground right now but have been getting snow
on and off since November, with no realy thaw.  Indeed our temperatures this
week have rarely been above 0 degrees F. and at night have been going down well
into the minus 20's and 30's.  Last night, Shoreham, a town about 20 miles
from here recorded minus 42 degrees.  That is too cold, too early.  So come
on back to Vermont and visit us again.  We have several more varieties of
your favorite libation to offer now!  Best, ,

Ed Hilbert