who list is for

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Mon, 08 Jan 1996 15:39:59 -0500 (EST)

      It appears that I may owe, some of you who misunderstood my original
post, an appology! My intention was not to start a heated debate about
"lurking" on this list. I, myself, am not a C.U.T. ! I was simply
hoping to get interested people to be somewhat less shy and join in
the tossing around of ideas.
      I've always felt that the more information and ideas one has to draw
on the better we can be as problem solvers in particular situations.
An example; I may have some difficulty with Samick pianos staying in
tune in my little corner of the world but you (the reader) may have a
solution that I've not yet tried or even heard of! If everyone were
too timid to respond, I would not now have new ammo to go out and
tackle the problem with.
      Please excuse what must have been poor wording on my part. I
certainly never meant to offend anyone. Indeed I feel very priviledged
to be able to be a part of this important new venue for all of us.
thank you Mr. Reeves, B.Y.U. and all who tollerate my non C.U.T.
posts!
                        Greg Newell
Here are my email addresses;
gnewell@en.com