Hamburg vs American S & S

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 11:34:03 -0600 (CST)

Ah, yes. I knew there would have to be a few "literal-minded" people out there.
Sometimes it's amazing how one's mind works. I had my concentration on a
heavy/light action because I had answered some other general questions on that
subject, so I didn't think about the other possible meaning until I had
already sent the post.

Thanks to those of you who responded.

>>The first thing that came to my mind when I read your post was the actual
weight of the piano, not the touchweight.  I suppose that's not what you
meant.

Avery