Light action (HELP)

ATodd@UH.EDU ATodd@UH.EDU
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 10:18:23 -0600 (CST)

   I recently excerpted some of the things said recently on this list about
light/heavy actions, coming out of the Hamburg vs American question I posted.
After reading the following post, I feel as though I'm out of my depth to
accurately answer the questions asked. And these are from a piano teacher, not
a technician. I have some ideas/opinions about a few of the questions, but
feel like I cannot adequately answer all of them. Can/will some of you help?
I'll forward any answers I get to the piano list.