Strike Ratio

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 11:49:59 -0600

At  9:59 AM 1/23/96 -0700, stanwood wrote:

>Medium StrikeWt/Medium StrikeRatio is a very popular design, and it can
>serve in many concert situations and is great in the studio or home.

It occurs to me now that perhaps others have been somewhat confused by this
as well. Naturally, "medium" suggests a moderate position, but we buy parts
in only two leverage sizes. Apparently you fine tune strike ratio between
high and low by modifing key ratio?  Sorry if I was slow.

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf College
johnsond@stolaf.edu
djohn@skypoint.com