Rebuilding Tips

MDS@LNS62.LNS.CORNELL.EDU MDS@LNS62.LNS.CORNELL.EDU
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 10:11:52 -0500 (EST)

Hello Everyone.I have a question that some of you may want to respond to.(No
Flames please)I have an old junk grand that i've experimented on for years ie.
Bill Spurlocks soundboard router bit,my first bridge recapping,pinblock,etc.
I plan on rebuilding it completely,and donating it to the hospitals nursing
home facility.
What i'm looking for are tips that you've used an got good results with,and the
ones that didn't do so good.The piano is a(please no flames i'm doing this for
the fun of it.)5'0" 1923 Raymond.

                                            Thank You
                                              Mike
                                   M.D.Stevans 2/3 of the way to RPT