Camelerri Piano

Daleboy@aol.com Daleboy@aol.com
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 22:07:19 -0500

Hello all,
       I have a customer with a Camelerri (teach me thuh correct
spellin'.....pleez!) grand of about 6'9" in size and was probably built in
the late 70's or so. It's missin' the back action,dampers and most of the
action. I don't know the circumstances that are involved in the loss of these
parts. (perhaps it was part of a magic act in some travlin' show and the wand
was accidently pointed at it.........IT COULD HAPPEN!!)
        Were these parts built buy another factory? If so, by who? Please
send any info that may help in finding suitable replacements whether factory
originals or others that may have to be retrofitted.

       Very greatfull as always!!!
                 Dale Whitehead, RPT

PS...any direction to reading material on Camelerri's origins and specs would
help as well.