Camelerri Piano

Mark Dierauf 71204.2532@compuserve.com
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 18:41:12 -0500 (EST)

>> It's missin' the back action,dampers and most of the action. I don't know the
>>circumstances that are involved in the loss of these parts. (perhaps it was
part of >>a magic act in some travlin' show and the wand was accidently pointed
at >>it.........IT COULD HAPPEN!!)
>>        Were these parts built buy another factory? If so, by who? Please
>>send any info that may help in finding suitable replacements whether factory
>>originals or others that may have to be retrofitted.

  Try Renner USA. They have several varieties of high quality whips & shanks, as
well as a "universal" whip with a movable heel. They also sell a complete damper
back action kit, complete with well-written installation guide.

                  Mark Dierauf
                  Concord, NH

visit the WinScale Homepage at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mdierauf