Pin Dope

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet5.buffnet.net
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 20:50:00 -0500 (EST)

> >re: Garfield, can anyone tell me where to get this Garfield substance?
> >Thanks
> >regards
>
> Henry,
>
> Schaff Piano Supply Company, page 64
>
> American Piano Supply Company has their version of Garfields, page 47 (have
> not tried myself)
>
> Keith A. McGavern, RPT
> Oklahoma Chapter 731
> Oklahoma Baptist University
> Shawnee, Oklahoma

I'd stick with the original Garfield's. It's been around for something like
fifty years and withstood the test of time. American's formula is "like
Garfield's" (their words) only "easier to use" and "less expensive". I'm
always suspicious of imitations that are billed as being just as good as
the original, only cheaper.

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net