Pin Dope AND Hot Stuff AND Dampp-Chasers

C. Mike Swendsen swendsec@cadvision.com
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 16:31:14 -0700

At 09:42 AM 1/31/96 -0700, you wrote:
>At 06:52 PM 1/30/96 -0700, you wrote:
>>
>>>Try thin viscosity Hot stuff
>>>Robert S. Bussell RPT
>Just a report on how well the Hot Stuff works, I had small grand in my shop
and did the super glue  job on it.  Actually I put some on top and let it
soak around the pins and then I turned the piano upside down and soaked some
in form the bottom of the pin block.  A few days later the pins were very
tight and felt real good.  I saw the piano about 3 years  and 3 tunings
later and the pins had come loose.  Based on this experience I don't know if
this would be a repair that I would recommend.

Any others with this area of experience.

Mike Swendsen
swendsec@cadvision.com