strange nuts?

AKarab@aol.com AKarab@aol.com
Wed, 06 Mar 1996 13:15:14 -0500

The local supplier of unusual small hardware has informed me that they do not
have available nuts that would fit the standard 7/32 and 1/4 (x what looks
like a 32 count thread)  agraffe stems.    I am looking for them because I
need to chop one short ( I can't remembre which diameter) for an obsolete
piano with obsolete agraffes where an agraffe is busted.  I posted about this
a few months ago and received the suggestion that a nut placed on the thread
before the hack saw would help clean up the thread...;

Does anybody have or know of such nuts?

Thanks,
Audrey Karabinus,   Seattle