piano action travel dolly

Greg Newell gnewell@en.com
Thu, 07 Mar 1996 09:37:43 -0500 (EST)

Collette and all,
      I contacted Paul Jansen about this item (which name I forgot) and
found the price to be about $300 for this portable wonder. Is it
really worth this cost, to those of you who have one? Do you really
use it often enough to warrant both the expenditure and it being yet
another item to float around in the back of your van/car. I seem to
carry soo much that I seldom use but is needed in a pinch. Sometimes I
feel as if I should buy a large van configured like the
electrical/plumbing ......... contractors have with bins and shelves
and ........ grunt, grunt, grunt (like Tim the Tool Man Taylor). I
want to save my back but, is it that worthwhile? Does anyone have a
photo or better description of this? Will it rust and become unsightly
while leaving it the car through Cleveland winters? Thanks in advance
for your help.
                              Greg
Greg & Mary Ellen Newell
Greg's Piano Forte'