Tagamet time?

Gilreath@aol.com Gilreath@aol.com
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 22:29:51 -0500

Well, this post concerns holes in a belly rail so I thought that might be
appropriate.

Have any of you good folks noticed holes in the belly rail of older Knabe
grands of the 5'1" persuasion?  There are two oblong holes in the belly rail
to the treble side of the dampers and three round holes behind the treble
dampers.  Don't worry.  This is _not_ a former player.  I checked.  Were they
trying to reduce the mass of the rail or something?  This is a new one on me.

BTW, these look like they are definitely from the factory and not
aftermarket.

Let's see where this one leads.

Allan Gilreath
Gilreath Piano & Organ Co.