Condemmed

Dave Swartz, RPT dms2000@PioneerPlanet.infi.net
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 15:01:58 -0500 (EST)

At 08:46 AM 3/14/96 -0700, you wrote:
>As a neophyte tuner ( I've only been in the business for ten years ), I am not
>familiar with the term SAT..... could you give me some details.

SAT.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Superlative Aural Tuner! (just kidding)  SAT
is the Sanderson Accu-Tuner.  FAC referrs to the 3 measured test notes used
when the SAT calculates the inharmonicity for the given piano.  It then
miraculously crunches the numbers (20 seconds or so) then is fired up for
you to stop the lights and have the piano in tune...really cool! (This is a
very simplified answer, coming from the same type of individual)