Steinway loan program ?

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 21:59:17 -0700

Hi Folks...

Here is the scoop about Steinway's "loan program". If you have any
questions, please contact Bob Snyder at:   rjsnyder@ix.netcom.com

There is no "piano loan program by Steinway".  Period.

We are arranging dinners with University Music Dept. heads though.... and
our presentation is, in fact, the complete opposite of a "loan" program.
What we are presenting is an "ownership" program.  It is a very
exciting program - which we've already witnessed as being very powerful
with regard to helping Universities upgrade their asset base related
to owned piano inventory.  The U. of Georgia just acquired (not a loan)
46 (forty-six) new Steinway pianos....

Again, there is NO "piano loan program by Steinway"!

>>>The invitation was sent, by Steinway in
>>>New York (not the local dealer) to piano dept heads and is scheduled
>>>directly following the NAMT convention in Kansas City this month.
>
>>>That's all I know (except that *I* wasn't invited :(.

To Alan Crane: we'd love to meet with you and go over the program with
you.  Give us a call at our 800 number in New York: (800-366-1853) and
leave a message for Ron Losby.  He'll call you and tell you all the
details.

I hope that clears things up a bit....

Bob Snyder
District Manager