CAUT piano & bench solutions?

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 08:13:40 -0500

Newton asks;
>We also have a problem with benches.
 >Broken
> Missing
>Wandering into other places.
>Not being where they should be.

>Any solutions?
___________________

Nothing will keep a music stand in a practise room

Being broken or loose, is a natural state for benches in schools, they

are only tight as long as you can still smell the lacquer finish

Missing benches will be the poorest ones,  if your karma is right

Wandering bench problems can only be solved by continually buying more
benches, until,  they are everywhere and in everybody's way.

We have just ordered ten of the stretcher benches from Jansen in our latest
attempt to properly support the student body.  Butt it remains to be seen how
they will stand up.  (;)}}}

Ed Foote