CAUT piano roaming solutions?

John Minor jminor@uiuc.edu
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 09:00:26 -0600

On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, Kenneth W. Burton wrote:

>     What's this "Guys-With-Ties" epithet that's being bandied about?
> I wear a tie every day!
>                       Ken Burton, Calgary, Alberta

      Ken: No slur intended! : ) Just my way of referring to the
administrator-types here in the university setting. Ties are the exception
to the rule here, so they tend to stand out in a crowd...AND lend a sense
of authority to their positions(which they desperately NEED!). I wore one
for 10 year of private tuning too, so I'm grateful to be rid of them.

John Minor
Piano Technician
University of Illinois
jminor@uiuc.edu