Condemed/Different Strokes

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 04:48:40 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, Rory Fader wrote:

> Ken: a reply to your comment about Different Strokes from Bobby:
> >>
> >Ken...I do have difficulty in hearing the bass, am getting better at hearing
> >the high treble, but like you, I'm concerned about hammer technique, setting
> >pins, etc. ad infinitum.  Would Different Strokes help me?
> >                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> >Where can I (we?) get it?
> >
> >Bobby, Tuscumbia, AL, US
> >
> A question from me: Where can I get your book in Canada?
> Rory Fader RPT, Delta, B.C. (rfader@dowco.com)

      Rory,

      If you're going to be at the PTG Conference in Seaside, Oregon at
the end of this month, I am going to be teaching a course on the subject.
I am using DIFFERENT STROKES as the text for the class and you may
purchase one then.
      If you can't make the Conference, send $13.50 plus GST and $3.50 to:

      Ken Burton
      1 Willow Cr SW
      Calgary, AB
      T3C 3B8

      Include your address and I'll send you a copy.

      Ken Burton