Foredom tool

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 15:03:17 -0600

With the many encouraging references to that foredom mini belt sander,
maybe I should give it second chance. I never had much luck with it, and
tossed it in my junk drawer. I have taken to rough filing hammers with a
3/4" sanding drum on my drill press before hanging. I use a very nice
sandpaper from Austria ($2.00/sheet) that is green in color, leaves a very
nice finish on the shaped mouldings as well, and lasts impressively long.

The foredom is worth its price alone just to precisely drill or redrill
bridge pin holes, IMO.

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf College
johnsond@stolaf.edu