#pianotech IRC

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 17:58:09 -0700

Hi Folks:

Don't forget that piano technicians have our own permanent IRC channel on
the Undernet called #pianotech, and you can find people on it at various
times every evening and occasionally during the day.

Tuesday nights from 7:30-10:00 MST is supposed to be a regular chat night
and there have been some very interesting conversations so far. Try to make
it a regular habit if you can.

For those who don't use IRC but have it available, #pianotech can be found
on any undernet server (try  us.undernet.org  on port 6668). If you need
more details, write me netmail and I'll try to help or pass your request on
to someone who can assist you.

                John

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada