The Young Chang Blues

Bob Simmons bsimmons@wiley.csusb.edu
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 09:20:25 -0800 (PST)

> Will Protec work,,, ??  or will I have to repin???. Or should I replace the
> darn action parts  ?????

My experience on the Young Chang is that Protech will not solve the
problem, but in fact will possibly make it worse, if used as the first
solution. You might experiment with shrinking a couple of centers, but
that probably will not solve the problem, either. You will probably end
up repinning. If it's under warrenty, Young Chang may participate in the
expense; so check with them before you proceed. I've found them very
cooperative.