To Central Florida Chapter

Don Rose drose@saskmaple.net
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 10:57:18 -0800

Hi all you warm people,

>Thursday evening our Central Florida Chapter will be looking at uncensored
>material (we have only so much time and bandwidth available) appropriate to
>piano tech types. If you have favorite WWW sites
(snip)

I think for pc users this site is well worth a look. The program is free!
    http://www.freetel.com

It allows for data transfer and allows typing in a two window situation so that people without
a sound card can use it, too! I have tried it. Sound quality is not great--but the price is
right. (Oops, sounds like I am promotting price as a factor, we all
know that piano buyers never consider the price--right!)

Regards from Cold Canada Don Rose

drose@saskmaple.net