Harpsichord Parts

Avery Todd ATodd@UH.EDU
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 14:24:06 -0600

Jim,
   Someone you can contact is Richard Auber with Zuckermann Harpsichords.
His phone number is 860-535-1715. He's located in Stonington, CT at PO Box
151.
His e-mail address is rdaub@ix.netcom.com. If he doesn't have what you
need, I'm sure he can steer you in the right direction.
   Just this morning, he got me out of a real bind on one of our
harpsichords I came in to get ready for a recital on Sunday.
   FYI, there is a harpsichord list and there is usually someone who will
answer your questions and help any way they can.
   Hope this helps.

>To Some Kind Soul:
>Please E-Mail me (Tunerjim@aol.com) names/phone #'s of suppliers
>of harpsichord parts.