long time no see -Reply

Jack Reeves reevesj@BYUGATE.byu.edu
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 07:52:11 -0700

>>> Cliff Maurer <ab254@oak-web.washington-ch.oh.us>
03/22/96 06:40am >>>
greetings ,
I,m a piano technician in Ohio. I really enjoy this digest mainly
because I like to talk"shop" with other techs and when I can't talk
"shop' this is the next best thing.
  My concern is that since Tues. March 19 I have not received
any Pianotech digests and am concerned that somehow my
address has been removed from the list. Is there any way that I
can find out what has happened or are you'all on "Spring Break"
Cliff, check the subscriber list and see if you are still on it.  If not,
then you were probably deleted.  If that is the case, just
resubscribe.  Let me know.

Jack            jack_reeves@byu.edu