Steinway & Sons D for sale

C. Mike Swendsen swendsec@cadvision.com
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 11:24:27 -0700

I have a tuning customer who owns (among other pianos) a 30 year old S&S 9'
grand.

His daughters are now away at school and he now longer needs the Concert grand.

The piano is in almost new condition, inside and out, (needs regulation, a
little touch up, rip in the the covering on the artists bench, That's about it)

It was purchased by the City of Calgary for use in a small theatre, for a
concert series, was used for 3 years for that and then tuned regularly, and
seldom used, then spent 2 or 3 years in a private home as a practice
instrument for 2 serious pianists.

It's now for sale, asking price is $48,000 Canadian (or $35,500 U.S.)

If anybody is interested please E-Mail me direct:
swendsec@cadvision.com

Thank you for your indulgence.
C. Mike Swendsen
Calgary, Alberta