message formats

Joel Rappaport joelr@flash.net
Fri, 01 Nov 1996 10:37:38 -0800

Tom:
This may get into pretty computer-technical stuff.  I am fairly new to
the Internet, but believe that in order to troubleshoot this question,
we would need to know what kind of browser and/or email program you are
using - eudora, Netscape mail, MS Internet Explorer???  Then is your
question about only messages you receive, messages you send or both?
This will definitely be a software question.  In each program there are
lots of Options and Preferences to be set by you on your machine.  Hope
you get it resolved.
----Joel Rappaport