offtrack pianotech list

WALDALAR@aol.com WALDALAR@aol.com
Mon, 04 Nov 1996 18:22:15 -0500

<< why these postings about unrelated topics, especially
 computers?   >>

Dear Daryl,

I'm kind of new to the List and have wondered the same thing myself and have
come up with a reason for at least the computer tech stuff on the List: Becaus
e we need to use the computer properly in order to ake advantage of the List !
 Seems like a reasonable answer- or maybe your question is related to other
kinds of computer talk that really has nothing to do with the proper use of
the computer to accomadate the List. In that case, I;m barking up the wrong
tree!  However, sometimes some humor or jsut an unrelated interesting story
is refreshing to come accross once in a while. But I admit, that is open for
opinion- it all depends on how much unrelated material is taking up the List
and how often and if you can tolerate it! I can see both points.
Hope this added a little insight. If not, then this is just another waste of
space on the List !!! oops!
(Keep writing...different views paint a bigger,better picture)

Larry Trischetta, Pa chapter