Dead Note

Travis Gordy tgordy@fullnet.net
Wed, 06 Nov 1996 19:00:56 -0600

Dear Bonifield-Poulson:

I have had similar experience with other old uprights and found the end
of the bridge under that note to be unglued from th soundboard.
Pressure applied to the end of the bridge to force it against the
soundboard may confirm lack of contact.  A screw and button might fix
the problem if you can get to the spot from the back.  Is this possibly
a place for that do everything CA glue?  Good luck.

Travis Gordy