Soften Knucles

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sat, 09 Nov 1996 10:20:52 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for all the input. Since I have brushed the knuckles with a
brash brishle brush and tweeked the button felt already, I'll be using
a needle in a Dremel Tool to 'voice' the core and the whip cushion.
Using a Dremel will probably cut down on the amount of pressure
needed to insert the needle in the core; minimizing bushing stress.
And needling the whip cushion will add to sound absorbtion.
I'll get to this in the next week or two and will let you know the outcome.

Thanks

Jon Page
Cape Cod. Mass