MANNERS AND PUZZLES <"Re: MANNERS AND PUZZLES"@amenti.rutgers.edu> (Nov 9, 8:18pm)

Newton Hunt nhunt@rci.rutgers.edu
Sat, 09 Nov 1996 20:05:48 -0500

Dear Andr0-,
	A nit is a very, very small insect who's brain about the size of mine.
	Your explanations have been very clear and I comment you on your
command of a very difficult language.  I should know, I have difficulty with it
myself.  Just ask anyone of the net.
	I am so glad you and other Europeans are on this list, it adds spice to
an otherwise academic excercise.
	Please continue to share your experiences and observations with us, we
someitmes get to thinking too much that we know more than we do and it happens
that some, especially myself, put foot in mouth, except I usually get both of
mine in at the same time.  (Ever see someone walking on their buns?)
	Thank you so much for your sharing.
	Sincerely,
		Newton J. Hunt
		nhunt@rutgers.edu