Night Tuning -Reply

David Graham U40DCG1@WPO.CSO.NIU.EDU
Sat, 09 Nov 1996 23:01:02 -0600

I have a master key to the building which opens all classroom and
office/studios.  The building is locked up by security @ 12:00, but the
students are not required to leave, so often the building's outside doors
don't get closed when they leave.  I often tune late at night or very early
in the morning.I find it is often the only way to tune in certain classrooms
or studios.  We now have a written policy that time is to be allotted during
the day for recital tuning, so i do that as close to performance time as I
can.
David Graham
dgraham@niu.edu