Hale Site-O-Tuner

Greg & Mary Ellen Newell gnewell@en.com
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 22:30:05 -0700

On Tue, 12 Nov 1996 15:39:49 -0500, WALDALAR@aol.com wrote:

>List,
>
>       I have a Hale Site-O-Tuner for sale. Selling price is $250 (neg) and
>I'll pay shipping.
>
>       I hope this is approprite for the Lsit- I'm a fairly new subscriber
>and not too familiar with the format so if posting an item for sale is not a
>List function, then please accept my apologies. Thanks to all who make this
>List such a valuable  asset to any piano technician, begginner or seasoned.
> Larry
>
>Larry Trischetta, Assoc. PTG, NE Pa. Chapter
>waldalar@aol.com
>1416 Jackson St.
>Scranton, PA 18504-3393

I'm somewhat interested in this unit but I confess to not
know much about it. I have been an aural tuner for some 12
years now and am now comfortable with my skills. I'm
concerned that using one of these devices will produce the
"canned" or "compressed" tuning I always seem to be following
up out in the field. What I am looking for is a tool not a
crutch as soo many seem to use these devices for. Can you
help me understand just what this items capabilities are?
			Greg
Greg & Mary Ellen Newell
gnewell@en.com
dt945@cleveland.freenet.edu