Mason & Hamlin

Leonard Childs lenny@mail.stic.net
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 17:10:37 -0600

DaleP34429@aol.com wrote:

> << I know this is a dumb question aqfter being at the TSA Seminar at
>  Austin, TX last weekend.  The information that I'm asking for was
>  readily excessable to me, but I did not pick it up.  Who now makes Mason
>  & Hamlin and where can my friend order parts for an older piano?
>  Thanks in advance,
>  Lenny Childs
>  Childs Piano Service
>  San Antonio, TX
>   >>
> Lenny,
>      Only dumb questions are the ones we don't ask that we don't know the
> answer.
> Mason & Hamlin was purchased by PianoDisc. Their number is on the inside back
> cover of the PTG Journal. Sure enjoyed your horn playing at TSA, want to do
> it again in Ft. Worth? Let me know, I will try to get some stuff lined up.
>
> Your friendly bass player,
> DaleThanks Dale,

I knew that there was a class on the history of M&H being one of the
classes, but I had to teach a pase  class 0n string tying for two of the
days we were there.  Although I do remember a table near the PianoDisc
area about M&H, but I didn't realize that they were the new owners.

On the horn playing, I sure had a wonderful time playing and am looking
forward to doing the same next year at Fort Worth, TX.  Thanks for
getting and keeping the A-440 group together.

Sincerely,
Lenny Childs