Hale Site-O-Tuner

Michel Lachance chance@InterLinx.qc.ca
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 19:37:31 -0500

>Dear Michel and list,
>
>I do not agree that any topic concerning tuning could possible be
>"over-discussed". The world of "tuning devices" has changed. We need to know
>about the latests tools. Very few technicians have the luxury of not tuning
>for a living. Anything we can learn about to help us "do the job" either
>more quickly or more accurately is IMPORTANT! (Yes, my first shout ever on
>this list!)
>

>Regards,
>Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T.

Don,

My mention about "over-discussion" did not concern the tuning devices but
the debate facing aural against electronic tunings.  I believe that the
tight results at the tuneoff sets it all.  One is just as good as the other
when done properly.

You are right about the ever-changing world of tuning devices and I'm
always eager to hear about anything new on the trade.

Regards from "La Belle Province"

Michel Lachance, RPT