spousal tuning...??

oorebeek oorebeek@euronet.nl
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 16:01:40 +0200

Andr=E9 writes:
I have the ultimate answer!
You make an appointment with your wife to work on the piano on da da =
da da da.
On da da da da da you start working on the piano and you force =
yourself to (for once) do a more than excellent job.
As a matter of fact, as you work on your instrument and (for once) =
try to really do your best, you get inspired..hey!, and you start to =
like doing what you are doing (the old tech inside you awakens).
Now the piano gets more and more beautiful and this is the perfect =
moment to sell it and make a HUGE profit (the piano tuner has kept =
this beautiful piano in top condition in his own house! he has =
nurtured it for years. unfortunately his children cost a lot of money =
and now he has to part with it, snif, snif..the buyer is so much =
impressed by the quality and the inspired story from the the tech. =
that he almost throws the money on the table, he is sooo happy)
With the newly aquired money you buy a VERY nice present for your =
wife and you take her out to a VERY chique restaurant.
With the rest of the earnings you buy another old piano and let =
history repeat its'self.
THE END....

>>Am *I* the only one who has difficulty scheduling this particular
>>appointment??
>>
>>Regards,
>>

>My wife has settled up the problem.  She's put her studio (she teaches
>piano and voice) just next to my office so that I am compelled to
>experience every aspects of the "out-of-tuneness" of the piano.  In the
>beginning I try to pay no attention to it by in short while, all the false
>beats keep chasing me even in my dreams until I get up in the middle of =
the
>night to tune the instrument. :-)
>
>Michel Lachance, RPT

friendly greetings from: